Al Madeed Contracting Establishment is committed to Construction of roads and infrastructure, preparing and land development and petroleum services and transport projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with a policy to protect the human and the environment.
By ensuring that our business and activities are carried out in a safe manner on health, safety and preservation of the environment.
This policy is based on the premise that ensuring the health and safety of our employees and preserving the environment is one of the mainstays of our future success and growth. Therefore, it was necessary for the institution to pay attention to this aspect through practical procedures and steps to ensure the safety of employees and customers with practical precautions to ensure that these risks are avoided and access to work hours free of injuries.
Al Madeed Est. follows safety as a prerequisite for employment. Considering that protecting and preserving the environment (for example, reducing pollution) is important to consider in our activities. This commitment is reflected in all enterprise policies, procedures, programs and practices.
Clarify the policy
In order to achieve these objectives and principles, Al-Madeed Est. and its branches and the projects they implement will adhere to the following:
* Local legislation on occupational health, safety and environment as a minimum, as well as the international standards adopted for Saudi Aramco, from which Al Madeed Est. extends programs to maintain occupational health and safety and environmental.
* Identify and evaluate all threats to health, safety and the environment with the development of controls and techniques to reduce the risks to an acceptable level and must update the risk assessment whenever there is a significant change in the work environment.
* Preparing accurate and timely reports on incidents that have occurred and incidents that were about to occur and investigate the reasons for their occurrence and work to prevent recurrence.
* Putting and updating tangible objectives in the field of occupational health, safety and environment (where necessary) in line with our activities in order to guide and highlight the continuous improvement.
* Continue the initiative, development, registration and measurement in the fields of health, safety and environment throughout the institution.
* Implementation of health management instructions, vocational safety and environmental, and comply with all aspects of the internationally recognized certification systems (OHSAS 18001:2007) , as well as the international standards (ISO 9001:2015) and (ISO 14001:2015)
* Reduce emissions and pollution in water, air and land and conserve resources.
* Require all contractors and contractors to comply with all requirements of occupational health, safety and environment on site and work together to achieve standards of occupational health, safety and environment similar to what our establishment applies.
* Providing and equipping workplaces with safe equipment and maintaining it periodically.
* Provide appropriate training in the field of health, safety and environment for all workers at all levels.
* Take a position that zero tolerance of the conditions and behaviors that contribute to the occurrence of accidents and environmental damage in the workplace, which would have a negative impact on the Est.
* Provide resources in line with the priority given by the Est. to health, safety and environment.
* Taking into account the health, safety and environmental factors when making investment and purchase decisions.
* Present an annual report on matters related to this policy to senior management.
* Review this policy at intervals of not more than two years (or where necessary).
In line with the above policy we undertake to:
* All departments to comply clearly and firmly with the principles and requirements of this policy and integrated into all departments of the establishment and the executive management team regularly reviews the performance in the field of occupational health and safety and environmental.
* Management staff and supervisors in each department are responsible for providing resources, implementation and maintaining the health and safety management system
* Management staff and supervisors in each department are responsible for providing resources, implementation and maintaining the occupational health, safety and environmental management system necessary to comply with this policy and are accountable for compliance and performance.
* Each employee is trained and his work can have a significant impact on health, safety and the environment and is responsible for compliance with the principles of this policy and standards, procedures, practices, instructions and rules related to it.
Through the active participation and commitment of all employees at Al Madeed Est., we undertake to meet the requirements of this policy and move beyond it to further progress.